In order to receive benefits from the services offered by Campilô, we ask you to carefully read the general conditions below. These conditions govern the sales of stays and are valid at the time the order is booked.
Booking a stay involve full adherence to our terms and conditions.
- Booking becomes effective only with the agreement of the campsite, after receipt of the deposit and after receipt of the booking contract duly completed and signed, either after accepting of the general conditions of sale at the time of online booking.
- Bookings bind Campilô only when Campilô has accepted them, Campilô is free to accept or refuse, depending on availability, and generally, any circumstances which could affect the execution of the booking.Campilô offers family vacation, in the traditional sense. Accommodation is specially designed for this purpose. Campilô reserves the right to refuse any booking that would be contrary to this principle, or that would seek to divert it.
- The booking of a pitch or a rental is strictly made in a personal capacity. You cannot sublet or assign your booking without the prior consent of the campsite.
- Minors must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
- The basic package includes the pitch for the tent or caravan, the access to sanitary facilities and reception facilities.
- The customer must provide a electric cable in good condition if a connection is requested.
- The rental accommodation is equipped. The basic package is 2 to 8 places depending on the type of rental.
- Campilô campsite reserves its right to refuse access to groups or families coming with more participants than the capacity of the rented accommodation.
The booking fee is 15 € for all stays.
RATES AND TOURIST TAX
- The prices indicated are valid for the 2020 season, for one night and are in euros, VAT included.
- The amount of the tourist tax is currently 0.55 € TTC per day and per person over 18 years old.
- All reservations of pitches must be accompanied by a deposit of 25%.
- For the reservations done more than 30 days before the beginning of the stay, a deposit of 25% of the amount of the reserved services must be paid at the moment of the booking at the campsite. The balance must be paid no later than 30 days before the start of the campsite stay.
- For booking done less than 30 days before the start of the stay, full payment must be made at the time of booking at the campsite.
CANCELLATION AND MODIFICATION
1. Changes in your booking
• Changes in your booking can be made free of charge, subject to availability of the campsite.
• In the absence of a message from you indicating a postponement of your arrival date, the accommodation may again be available for sale 24 hours after the arrival date mentioned on the contract, and you will lose the benefit of your reservation.
2. Unused services
Any interrupted stay, or shortened stay (late arrival, early departure) of your fact, will not give rise to a refund.
3. Cancellation due to Campilô
In case of cancellation due to Campilô, except in case of force majeure, the stay will be fully refunded.
However, such cancellation may not give rise to the payment of damages.
4. Cancellation due to the camper
Any cancellation of a booking must be made in writing (LRAR) to Campilô. The amounts paid will be refunded less the amounts specified below, subject to the receipt of the reason for cancellation.
If cancellation occurs :
- More than 30 days before the date of arrival : a lump sum of 20 € will be deducted for cancellation fees.
- Less than 30 days before the date of arrival : no refund of deposit will be made.
5. Cancellation insurance and interruption of stay (Optional)
3.8% of the amount of the stay. Refund of penalties in case of cancellation or modification of stay for a guaranteed reason. Reimbursement of paid and unused travel expenses in case of early return.
Access reserved for people residing in the campsite and wearing a swimsuit strictly reserved for bathing. Shorts, boxers and burkinis are prohibited. Visitors are strictly prohibited in the pool.
- Rental accommodation : On the day of your arrival in the campsite, you will be welcomed from 3pm to 6pm, and at the delivery of your rental keys, a guarantee deposit of 400€ will be required to cover any damages (deterioration, break). And 70€ (cleaning deposit).
- Pitches : On the day of your arrival in the campsite, you will be welcomed from 3pm to 6pm.
2. During your stay
It is the camper’s responsibility to be ensured : the campsite declines all responsibilities in case of theft, fire, bad weather, etc… and in the event of an incident falling under the camper’s civil liability.
All customers must be complied with the campsite regulations.
Each tenant is responsible for the disturbances and nuisances caused by the persons who stay with him or visit him.
- Rental accommodation : On the day of departure indicated on your contract, the rental accommodation must be released before 10 am. The accommodation will be returned in perfect condition of cleanliness and the inventory can be checked, any broken or damaged object will be at your expense, as well as the site restoration if it is necessary. The deposit will be returned to you at the end of your stay after deduction of the indemnities, on presentation of invoices, for any damage found by the inventory of departure. The retention of the deposit does not exclude additional compensation when the costs are higher than the amount of the deposit.
- Rental accommodation : In case the accommodation has not been cleaned before your departure, a cleaning package with a minimum value of 70 € will be required. Upon arrival a deposit check of 70 € will be required as security for the cleaning.
- Campsite pitches : On the day of departure, the pitch must be released before 11.30 am.
- For any delayed departure, you may be charged an additional day at the prevailing night rate.
Animals are accepted in Campilô for a fee due at the time of your booking, except dogs of 1st category. When they are authorized, they must be kept on a leash all the time. They are prohibited in the swimming pool, food shops and buildings.
The vaccination book for dogs and cats should be up to date. Small dogs only.
Customers undertake to respect the rules of the campsite posted at the reception, under penalty of being excluded from it, for the well-being and respect of the other campers. For this purpose, visitors must present themselves at the reception. In addition, traffic of cars is not allowed in the campsite.
In case of dispute concerning the non-comformity of the services with the contractual commitments, and after writing (Registered Letter With Acknowledgement of Receipt) the «customer» service of Campilô campsite, within 30 days after the end of the stay, any customer of the campsite has the possibility to contact a mediator of the consumption, within a maximum period of one year from the date of the written complaint, by LRAR, with the operator.
In accordance with the Article L. 152-1 of the French Consumer Code, any customer can use the MEDICYS mediation service, of which we report, by electronic means : www.medicys.fr, or by postal means : MEDICYS – 73, Boulevard de Clichy 75009 Paris
The customer expressly acknowledges that Campilô cannot be held liable for the communication of its partners or any third party of false information which would be mentioned in the brochure or the Campilô website concerning the website, and in particular the photos, qualifiers, activities, leisure, services and operating dates.
All photos and texts used in the brochure or on the Campilô website are non-contractual.
They shall be indicative only.
Some activities and installations proposed by Campilô and indicated in the description in the brochure may be deleted, in particular for climatic reasons or in cases of force majeure as defined by the French courts.
The information you give us during your order will not be passed on to any third party. Campilô will treat this information as confidential. It will be used only by the internal services of Campilô, for the processing of your order and to reinforce and personalize the communication and the offer of services reserved to customers of Campilô according to your interests.
According to the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have the right of access, rectification and opposition to your personal data. To do this, simply send us a request by mail to the following address, indicating your surname, first name and address : CAMPILO – l’Auroire – Chemin du Camping – 85430 AUBIGNY LES CLOUZEAUX– France. For any dispute concerning the terms of sale and the rules of procedure only the court of La Roche Sur Yon will be competent.