What to see during your stay at Campilô campsite**** in Vendée ?
Couple, family or friends,
alternate sightseeing tours and leisure activities
so that everyone can enjoy the holidays that look like you.
Vendée Expansion © A . LAMOUREUX / CMT17 © A. BIRARD – © V. MARCHAND
LE GRAND PARC DU PUY DU FOU
Come and experience a true time travel with the awe-inspiring shows of Le Grand Parc du Puy du Fou.
Elected the best theme park in the world in 2014, Le Puy du Fou is a unique place to live an unforgettable day with family or friends.
By day, discover Le Grand Parc, nestled in the heart of a century-old forest, with its great shows : the Gallic-Roman Stadium, the Vikings, the Ghost Bird Ball, the Secret of the Spear or the Last Plume… Contact us to take advantage of discounted rates for the Grand Parc (tickets to be booked at least 5 days before the visit date).
By night, marvel at the Cinéscénie. A show, unique in the world, on a giant 23ha stage. During 1h40, the 3,200 volunteers of the association will make you relive the history of a Vendée family through time (from June to September).
LEISURE PARKS & PLAYGROUNDS
Days punctuated by numerous sports and leisure activities for tonic holiday in Vendée !
Campilô campsite**** has selected for you a wide range of leisure activities to share with family and friends :
Crédit-photos : Haras de Vendée © D. FUGERE
- Golf Blue Green in La Domangère
- Patinoire ARAGO in La Roche-sur-Yon
- Bowling du Parc in La Roche-sur-Yon
- Laser Game Evolution in La Roche-sur-Yon
- Skate board, roller, bicross at Funshine and in La Roche-sur-Yon
- Karting Circuit Philippe ALLIOT in Bellevie-sur-Vie
- Canoë on Yon river at Moulin de Rambourg
- Hiking, cycling or horse riding
- Indoor football at Funshine
- Tennis in La Roche-sur-Yon
- Horse riding : hiking, pony riding, horse-drawn carriage…
- Squash in La Roche-sur-Yon
- Fitness with Armonia Forme, fitness center Curve, Espace Forme, La Roche fitness
- Miniature-golf at Funshine and Mini-Golf des Terres Noires
- Swimming pool at Armonia Aquatique, at Complexe ARAGO and at O’Gliss Park